Note on Copyright Infringement:
Prompt action would be taken to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement and if you believe that content available here infringes one or more of your copyrights, please contact us via E-mail by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.